1. Use of Personal Information
What information do we collect?
- Registration information - When you sign up for the Site, we ask for your personal information. In some cases, we may also ask you to send us additional information or to answer additional questions to help verify your information.
- Information obtained from third parties - We may obtain information about you from third parties to verify the information you provide. We also may obtain information from third parties in connection with providing the Services to you.
- Submission and Order information – When you submit information through the website or via email, we may store that information and also collect and store metadata about that information. We do not screen for personally identifying information; to the extent you have included any such information in your submissions and orders, it will be stored and disclosed in the course of our general use of such information.
- Information about your use of the Services - We may collect information about your interaction with the service to help validate your identity or detect potentially fraudulent conduct.
- User-provided contact information –Onlineprinters may track and/or gather emails of visitors that contact and/or communicate with Onlineprinters.
- Cookies - When you access the Onlineprinters.com web page, we may send one or more cookies (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers’ systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information).
- User communications - When you send an email or other communication to us.
- Links - We may present links in a format that enables us to keep track of whether these links have been followed.
What do we use your information for?
- To process your orders and transactions – Your information will be collective if submitted by you when you place an order to perform and process your order.
- To personalize your experience – Your information helps us better respond to and tailor our Site and Services to your individual needs, including to serve user-specific advertisements based on your use of our Site or web history.
- To improve our Site – we continually update and improve our website and Services based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service
- To administer promotions, surveys or other Site features
- To send you newsletters and/or periodic emails – the email address you provide for registration purposes may be used to send you information about this website, in addition to occasional news, updates, related product or service information (including, but not limited to sharing such non-specific information with third parties), etc. Users may opt in to receive promotional communications from Onlineprinters or our third-party partners. Users may opt out of receiving emails from Onlineprinters by clicking the corresponding "unsubscribe" link found in each and every communication sent from Onlineprinters.
How do we protect your information?
- The security of your personal information is important to us. Onlineprinters has implemented various security features to help prevent any unauthorized release of personal information. Our features include technical and physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data.
- When you enter sensitive information (such as address and payment information) on our registration forms or Site, we encrypt that information using SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption when you authenticate (i.e., log into one of our Services), which helps prevent unauthorized access to your login credentials. We limit access to personal information to employees or contractors who need that access to perform their jobs; and provide company-wide training on privacy and data security.
- Be advised that while Lineprinter has endeavored to make a secure reliable Site for its users, the privacy and confidentiality of communications transmitted to/from Onlineprinters.com via this Site or through email cannot be guaranteed. As such, Onlineprinters is not held responsible for the security of any data transmitted via the Internet to/from our website.
- The security of your account also depends on keeping your account password confidential and you should not share your account name or password with anyone. If you do share your account information with a third party, they will have access to your account and your personal information.
2. Accessing and Editing Your Personal Information
To the extent that such personal information is stored in our databases, we will respond to your changes as soon as reasonably possible. Please note that although you may terminate your account or access to our Services, your personal information may remain stored indefinitely in our backup and archival records. While your personal information is protected as outlined above, we reserve the right to use, transfer, sell, and share aggregated, anonymous data about our users as a group for any business purpose, such as analyzing usage trends and seeking compatible advertisers and partners.
3. Third party links
At our discretion, we will be including or offer third party products or services on our Site. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our Site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
4. Age Restrictions
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), as we do not collect any information from anyone under 18 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 18 years old or older. If you are under the age of 18, please do not submit any personal information through the Site.
5. Changes to this policy
If you have any questions about this Policy, please feel free to contact us through the Site or write to us at
Data Protection Officer
April 01, 2018